Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was just thinking I needed to update again and Kelli tagged me to do this, so yay!

5 things on my “To Do” list


1.Do some dishes
2.Paint my nails
3.Go turn in my resume and fill out an application at the chiropractic place
4.Wash my hair
5.Study Spanish

5 jobs I've had

1.Receptionist for a real estate place
2.Babysitter
3.Umm...
4.This is embarrassing...
5.Hey I'm working on it!


5 places I've lived


1.Old house in Brentwood
2.New house in Brentwood
3.Single apartment in Rexburg
4.Evil Cougar Court
5.Sugar City-Where I am now


5 things you probably didn't know about me


1.I spit up a TON as a baby, but have only actually thrown up twice in my life. The last time being when I was 4.
2.I hate writing with pencils.
3.I'm horribly impatient with toasters.
4.I hate water sports.
5.I love the smell of chlorine.

5 of my bad habits


1.I'm totally impatient. I'm slowly working on it, but its bad.
2.I get mad at J for not putting something away and then don't put things away myself sometimes justifying it by the fact that eventually, I'm going to do it all anyway :)
3.I gossip and love celeb magazines. (Totally keeping this Kelli, I'm the same way)
4.I leave hair on the walls of the shower. And when you shed like I do, its gross!
5.I'm way blunt.


5 favorite movies


1.Father of the Bride Part 2
2.Just Like Heaven
3.Any of the Harry Potters
4.The Holiday
5.Toy Story? (I've seriously been sitting here for like 5 minutes trying to come up with something)


5 favorite TV shows


1.Friends
2.Grey's Anatomy
3.Project Runway
4.Law & Order
5.24


5 things I can't live without


1.J
2.Chapstick
3.Good books
4.Chocolate
5.The sun (if I lived in a place without sunlight I think I would go literally insane)


5 people I tag


1.Sarah
2.Sammi
3.Denisse
4.Carrie
5.Anne

3 comments:

The Jeffs Family said...

It is so fun learning more about you! Chlorine? I never knew--good thing your mom has a pool. Me, I like the smell of the dump. That pine/garbage smell. Weird huh?!? Good luck with the job hunt! And I hope you don't puke when you get pregnant. That is an amazing puke free streak you have going on. :)

Hazen5 said...

I actually learned some new facts about you!

I have only thrown up twice in my life too! Boy, we have so much in common!

Smith Life said...

opps... i finally got around to reading blogs! I will get right on this!