Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy

So, like it says...I've been busy lately.

On Thursday I sang at a NATS recital. Boss (Sister Bossard) asked me to sing on Wednesday. I don't typically give up a chance to sing so I took it. I was just kind of lame because I sang the same thing I sang at my last NATS recital last year. Oh well. I thought ahead so that Mom and everyone could see and had J record it. So here it is.



Also, I've been making jewelry like mad. I actually sold a necklace and some earrings the other day! I shipped them off today. I'm so excited. I think I made something like $22 off the deal after shipping and materials and stuff. I'm really enjoying it all.

What I'm not enjoying are midterms. YUCK! I have a couple coming up this week and a project. I really should be studying instead of making jewelry but I can't help myself!

Oh! Also! We sold our apartment contract today! YAY! So hopefully it all works out and we only will have paid double rent one month instead of 3. It still stinks but we'll live.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Sarah~! Wow. You're amazing! Love you. <3Carrie

Luke's Grandma said...

That was so fun I had to watch it twice, once by itself and once with the lyrics printed so I could hear all the words. Nuhad would want to see that! You made my day and this was my last day of work for summer. Had to be good to top that! Did they score you or what?