Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Etsy!

Summer is starting to look up because I have a new hobby! I've started beading again, but this time....the stuff is decent!

I've decided that its worth spending the money on cause I'm going to try and sell some of it online. The other stuff will be given as birthday and Christmas presents.

But go look at my shop if you want!

http://sarahgeddesdesigns.etsy.com


I'm seriously having so much fun with it. If only I had this much motivation when it came to homework!

2 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Sarah!! It's Jeni G.!! How are you doing? You look great! How about coming up with a really simple necklace for our bridesmaids for Lauren's wedding? I was hoping for something with a little drop, I haven't found what I want anywhere. Her colors are brown and pink. Think about it and get back to me!!

Sarah said...

I would love to! Do you know what the dresses look like and how many bridesmaids there will be? I have a few ideas already. Take a look at my shop and let me know if you like any of the styles of if you would like me to come up with something new.