Sunday, May 11, 2008

No me gusta espanol esta noche

I am so sick of Spanish homework. I have these lab manual and workbook things due just about every week. Instead of doing a couple pages a night I save it all for the night before! Someone smack me! I have a test and oral tomorrow too. Those shouldn't go too badly though.

I'm getting pretty sick of Rexburg weather. Its been raining all day and isn't supposed to get any better tomorrow. The best weather day we've had recently has only been in the low 70s. Get me out of here!

Chloe goes in to get spayed tomorrow. Oh and she's getting a tooth pulled too. Poor baby. Tomorrow will probably be a good excuse to take pictures of her though. She'll be so mellow she'll let me.

And since I haven't posted any pictures for awhile I suppose I can find one so that you all remember what we look like.

This is usually how Milton looks. He always has a sock. We take them from him but he always seems to find another. He probably takes them off my feet in the night and hides them for later use. He's pretty sneaky.

Forget us. The dogs are much cuter. Here's Chloe looking rather calm. I think she was getting sick of being man-handled. How would you like it if someone was sticking their head (which could be 2 times bigger than your body!) in your face all the time?

3 comments:

Smitty said...

Como puede ser que mi hermana no le gusta espanol? Me encanta esta idioma. Lo hablan en los cielos!

Smith Life said...

HUH???

Luke's Grandma said...

You sound lonely. We'll be there soon! Give J, Milton and Chloe a kiss for us.