Sunday, July 13, 2008

Excited? To take a test?

Never in my life did I think I was excited to take a test. But yesterday I was.

I've been taking a nutrition for young children class this semester that I've really enjoyed. Our last section was on food safety. I've been totally intrigued and disgusted at the same time! There are a lot of things people do at home that are so dangerous with food.

So like I said, I had a test yesterday and if I got at least 80% I would get some certificate of food safety for Idaho. I don't know exactly what it was called, but I was excited!

I got a 92%! I only missed 4 questions (and I still don't have a clue which ones they were).

So that's out of the way. Now I have 2 spanish tests this week (including a comprehensive final), a family interaction test, a nutrition project and lots of Spanish homework. I really should be doing homework, but I can't seem to get the motivation.

And after the semester is over....we're going to California! It'll be really nice because we'll have our car so we can stay as long as we want and go where ever we want without having to borrow a car. I'm really excited.

Yay!

1 comment:

Hazen5 said...

We have to hook up and visit when you come to California! I am looking forward to meeting your mom's new husband and your hubby too!!