Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're Coming!

Tomorrow morning Jonathan and I are starting our trek to California. I am way excited to see friends and family but NOT at all excited for the drive. Usually we take the trip in two days. Jonathan really wants to do it in one. 14 hours in the car with two dogs!

We got Milton some sedatives so that he can kind of fall asleep in the back seat the whole time. Usually on this trip he sits on my lap because he gets so scared. Its awful. So hopefully with him knocked out we can have a more enjoyable ride.

Speaking of enjoyable rides....our car is very bumpy. Its been more like a boat than a car since I bought it in 2005. So today we had the new struts put on. I laughed the whole way home because it was just so smooth! It was money definitely well spent!

I'm sitting here trying to think of what else to say and my mind is clouded by the fact that I am absolutely dreading the drive tomorrow. We can drive around town without a purpose and realize we've been driving for 3 hours. But the second we get in the car and realize that we're stuck in the car for that long I get very anxious. It'll all be worth it to see everyone though! Its a good thing we're staying for about two weeks because there's just so many people to see!

1 comment:

The Jeffs Family said...

Can't wait to see you! We just set our blog to private, so email me at kelli.jeffs@gmail.com so I can invite you to view it.