Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Picture time!

I can finally post pictures! The internet at my in-laws is more reliable than at my house so I can use linux and post my pictures!!

Let's see....where to start on the trip...Milton usually has a hard time with these rides so we came prepared with sedatives from the vet. We figured if he started getting anxious we could just give him some to calm him down.

Jonathan also built a little "fence" from the front seat to the back seat so that the dogs couldn't get through. This helped tremendously! Milton didn't freak out the entire time and just stayed put in the back. It was amazing.You can kid of see the "fence" here. Chloe was actually a little worse than Milton on the trip. Funny little thing.
I love Chloe's faces.

Jonathan was glad I drove, even if it wasn't for very long.

Milton liked to pop his head around the seat to try and be comforted.

Jonathan went to probably his 4th and 5th professional baseball games ever on this trip. The first week we went to an A's game with Tom's clients and got to eat all kinds of yummy food. Then, the day before we left we went with Daniel to a Giant's game. Jonathan actually really liked the games. It was fun to just sit around and eat stadium food and enjoy each other's company.

Jonathan wasn't quite into the game at this point. He was more interested in his free burgers and diet pepsi!


The A's game wasn't really as exciting or intense as the Giant's game. The only fun things were that Alex Olson caught two balls and a cat ran into the field.


I really feel bad because I convinced Jonathan that he wouldn't be cold in shorts and flip flops. He was freezing! I learned my lesson for the Giant's game. I don't know what I was thinking!




We were dressed much more appropriately for the Giant's game, but I was still cold!

I have the best brother ever!

Mom and I did plenty of shopping and we hung out with Daniel, Sarah and Luke a ton too. We finally found Mario Kart for the Wii when we were in California and had a blast! Watch out for Sarah, she can kill you if she's got Waluigi!

I already want to go back, but instead, I think its time someone made a trip up here *hint hint*. I'm excited to see what we can do to see everybody around Christmas time.



We love you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think its been about 19 years since i went to an A's game. who won?

Sarah said...

Oh geez, I don't even remember who was playing. But the A's definitely didn't win. It was kind of pathetic.

Smith Life said...

We miss you guys... A trip up to your neck of the woods is definatly in discussion! We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Hazen5 said...

Yay, you have pictures! I wish we could have gone to the Giant's game while we were up North. I am so glad you had a great visit. It was so good seeing you and Your Mom!!!

Smith Life said...

The A's lost to the Texas Rangers and the homerun that Alex caught was off the bat of Josh Hamilton.