Thursday, August 21, 2008

My problems are solved!

I found out almost a year ago that I was lactose intolerant. I would eat some cereal in the morning and then feel the milk in the pit of my stomach all day long. Some other, not so pretty, bodily functions would follow and I finally realized that I just can't tolerate milk.

Luckily mine isn't that bad. The only things I can't eat are milk, sour cream, ice cream, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. However, if I wanted those things all I had to do was pop in a magic pill with my first bite. The pill would last 20-40 minutes before I needed a new one. I was amazed. I could finally eat whatever I wanted.

Exhibit A: Magic Pill

A few days ago I was browsing around online and found the real magic pill. The answer to all of my problems. A pill that is taken once a day. All I have to do is take one every morning and can eat whatever I want, all day long! For the longest time I've had to give up little bites of things. Jonathan always has ice cream or something and offers me a bite. I always respond by saying that one bite isn't worth taking a pill. Now I can take all the bites I want! And no more having to cart around 12 pills with me every day because I don't know when I'm going to eat dairy.



Exhibit B: The Real Magic Pill

The best part is that I found a site that will send me an 8 day supply for free! Although I almost want to just go to the store and get some tomorrow! But I should probably wait. (Can you tell I'm way too excited about this?)

6 comments:

Luke's Grandma said...

Isn't modern science wonderful! Jonathan will have to find another way to guard his little treats now.

love, the newtons said...

congrats, bb! <3

Denisse said...

That's great Sarah! I'm happy that you found this pill!!! I'm sure it will make your life a lot easier and you will be able to enjoy all good stuff...like ice cream...and yogurt!!! yum!!!

Denisse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denisse said...

Sarah, sorrya bout the deleted comment, my prior comment was posted twice!!!!

ohthatgirl said...

When you free sample arrives and you give it a go, let me know how it is. I would defintely be interested.